Volunteers are invaluable to the continued success of CCI-Grand River Chapter. If you are a member, please consider volunteering for one of the committees listed below. Apply today!
Conference Committee - 2020
- Michelle Kelly - MKelly@rcllp.ca Co-Chair
- Maria Finoro - email@example.com Co-Chair
- Casey Beacock - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pam Smuts - email@example.com
- Gwen Story - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Robert Mullin - email@example.com
- Bryce McCandless - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Andrew Holford - email@example.com
- David Finoro - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ian Miller - email@example.com
- Sarah Alberts - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Theresa Place - email@example.com
The Communications Committee oversees social media, website, newsletter, and blog updates keeping our members and community informed.
Chair: Sara Hicks - firstname.lastname@example.org
The Education Committee is responsible for the organization and implementation of all education-based initiatives, events, and courses.
- Brad Wells (Board Liaison) - email@example.com
- David Outa - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chris Mendes - email@example.com
- Michelle Weigel – firstname.lastname@example.org
- David Heska – email@example.com
- Mike Conway - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stephanie Sutherland - email@example.com
- Kathleen Schrumm - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Randy Rego - Randy.email@example.com
- Shannon Magna - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Megan Malloy - email@example.com
- Sean Wilde - firstname.lastname@example.org
External Relations Committee
The External Relations Committee is tasked with developing contacts with Municipal, Provincial, and Federal Governments, as well as within the Condominium community and other industry associations in order to support development and growth at CCI-Grand River.
Governance / Policy Committee
The Governance/Policy Committee oversees and monitors the formal governance structure of CCI, ensuring the Chapter's By-law is in compliance with current legislation and accurately reflect the activities of CCI-Grand River.
Professional Partners Committee
The Professional Partners Committee works to promote and grow a network of trusted professionals for the benefit of all CCI members. This committee is also responsible for sponsorships, Lunch & Learn seminars, and the Annual General Meeting.
The Membership Committee is responsible for monitoring and encouraging membership, as well as maintaining current member relationships by providing informational updates.
Tarion Advisory Committee