The condominium community is growing at an astonishing rate. Nearly one third of all homes sold today are condominiums. Millions of Canadians live, play and in many cases work, in some form of condominium development.
Condominium legislation is complex thus making the operation and administration of condominiums a challenge. CCI Grand River Chapter can provide you with the support and guidance to assist you in meeting that challenge. CCI Grand River has and will continue to lead the way in promoting and improving condominium living. Please note: due to the growth of membership in a large geographic area, the region previoulsy serviced by the Golden Horseshoe Chapter is now serviced by two chapters: Grand River and Golden Horseshoe. Businesses that serve both areas are welcome to join both chapters!
Membership in the Grand River Chapter includes the following geographical areas:
- the County of Brant,
- the County of Wellington (including the City of Guelph), and
- the Regional Municipality of Waterloo.
CCI - Your Condo Connection
CCI is the largest national not-for-profit condominium organization and leads the condominium industry by providing education, information, awareness, and access to expertise by and for our members.
Coast to Coast...we are your condo connection!
CCI was formed in 1982 as an independent, non-profit organization to encourage and promote a strong condominium marketplace. CCI members include condominium unit owners, directors, professionals, and business partners.
To become a CCI-GRC Member:
Or simply download our printable Application Form (PDF format), and mail your completed application along with your payment to the address indicated on the form.
Annual Membership Dues: July 1st 2021 to June 30th 2022
Renew Your Membership Today!
For Professional and Business Partners
CCI provides growth opportunities for the professionals, and business partners who service the condominium market… and we look forward to welcoming you as a CCI member!
Don’t miss your opportunity to increase business, receive greater recognition and more referrals to help you reach your goals. CCI’s Grand River Chapter represents over 21,000 condominium units and is still growing!
Cost effective CCI Membership offers numerous opportunities:
- Receive a free listing in CCI’s Annual Professional and Business Partners Directory
- Expand your business profile among the “who’s who” of the condominium industry
- Gain industry recognition by supporting CCI Grand River Chapter’s corporate sponsorship program
- Become a valuable industry resource by authoring articles on CCI Grand River Chapter's blog and instructing CCI courses
- Share information and profit from the experience of other suppliers, including professionals from the area of condominium law, property management, accounting, engineering, real estate, and insurance
- Create your own competitive advantage and maximize your economic potential as a professional service or trade supplier
- CCI’s seminars and courses, as well as the biennial Condominium Conference, present excellent networking opportunities
- Receive significant savings at member rates for advertisements in the Annual Directory
- Have the opportunity to write a blog which goes directly into the inboxes of all members, including Property Managers, twice a month!
A Professional Member is an individual who participates professionally in a field or endeavour related to condominiums. Professional membership applies only to the person in whose name it is held.
Professional Membership $375.00 + $48.75 HST = $423.75
Associate* Professional $160.00 + $20.80 HST = $180.80
Business Partner Member
Business Partner memberships shall be limited to any corporation, partnership or sole proprietorship (other than one would qualify for Condominium or Professional Membership), government agency, investment firm, lending institution, insurance company, advertising company, development or construction firm or other business entity that is involved in the condominium industry. Business Partner membership is held by the company and for event discounts, all employees are eligible.
Business Partner Membership $375.00 + $48.75 HST = $423.75
Secondary* Business Partner Membership $200.00 + 26.00 HST = $226.00
For Individuals and Condo Corporations
As a unit owner or condominium director, a host of valuable membership benefits are available through your CCI membership, including:
Educational Discounts on Courses/Events
- All condo unit owners can benefit from their corporation's membership through the CCI Grand River Chapter
- Receive preferred rates for all seminars and courses with your condominium corporation membership
- Source the industry’s experienced suppliers to condominiums with the helpful annual Professional Services and Business Partners Directory
- Receive referrals to the certified experts in the field and benefit from their experience
- Network with other condo owners and directors and learn from one another
- Network with industry leaders… CCI’s events present excellent networking opportunities
- Follow CCI's Facebook, LinkedIn, and/or Twitter and receive industry and CCI updates via social media
- Receive email updates about all of our events, courses, and anything else you need to know as a member!
Individual and Condo Corporation Registrations
Condominium Corporation Membership
Individual memberships are limited to any owner or occupant of a condominium, strata, or equivalent corporation and any other person other than a person who would qualified as a professional member interested in furthering the goals of CCI Grand River Chapter.
$100.00 + $13.00 HST = $113.00