Level 300 – Green Energy Retrofit Projects & Financing
November 16, 2019
09:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Saturday, November 16, 2019
- Registration at 8:30 a.m.
- Course at 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
The Bowman Room, Cambridge City Hall
50 Dickson Street
Cambridge, ON N1R 8S1
Learn about the considerations when looking at a Green Retrofit Project. Hear from a variety of professional perspectives: legal, finance, property management, and engineering.
- Shannon Magna, Bank of Montreal
- Stephanie Sutherland, McCarter Grespan Beynon Weir Professional Corporation
- Michelle Weigel, Weigel Property Management
- Matt Charbonneau, Edison Engineers Inc.
CCI Members: $20.00 + 13% HST
Non-Members: $50.00 + 13% HST
The registration fee for this event includes a light breakfast & the course. Please advise of any dietary restrictions.
LIMITED SEATING, PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED
Thank you to our sponsors