Level 300 – Reserve Fund Studies
September 14, 2019
09:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Saturday, September 14, 2019
- Registration at 8:30 a.m.
- Course at 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Lackner McLennan Insurance
818 Victoria Street North
Kitchener, ON N2B 3C1
Participants will leave this course with an understanding of what a Reserve Fund Study is and will have a detailed understanding of the entire process exploring a variety of questions including:
- What is the purpose of a Reserve Fund?
- What are the requirements for Reserve Fund Planners?
- How is it done? And how is it implemented?
- How often are the Studies Updated?
- How do you define “Fund Adequacy”?
- What are the responsibilities of the Board and of the Property Manager?
CCI Members: $20.00 + 13% HST
Non-Members: $50.00 + 13% HST
The registration fee for this event includes a light breakfast & the course. Please advise of any dietary restrictions.
LIMITED SEATING, PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED
|Register Online||Register Via Mail/Fax|
Thank you to our sponsors